[Neuroimaging] Announcement: Nipy calendar

Christopher Markiewicz markiewicz at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 21 12:54:38 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I wanted to let everyone know I've created a public Google calendar for Nipy events and meetings: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0?cid=ZjJwM3E5NWs1aHBiaHBpaTQ5czJoZWFpY3NAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

If you want write access to it, please let me know what email I should share it with.

I think we can construe relevant events pretty broadly, but if it turns out we need to set explicit parameters, there's also a thread on Discourse: https://nipy.discourse.group/t/announcement-meeting-calendar/83

Best,
--
Christopher J. Markiewicz, PhD
Center for Reproducible Neuroscience