[Neuroimaging] Python for fMRI

Bennet Fauber bennet at umich.edu
Mon May 27 08:33:36 EDT 2019

You might find something in the documentation for Nibabel at

    https://nipy.org/nibabel/coordinate_systems.html#voxel-coordinates-are-in-voxel-space

There is an example there of displaying the brain using a grey-scale
'heatmap', I think.  You might find what you want by changing the
cmap="gray" to something else.

You might also want to look at

    https://bic-berkeley.github.io/psych-214-fall-2016/index.html

which was a course devoted to Python and brain imaging analysis.

Both of those were useful to me.