[Neuroimaging] [DIPY] DIPY exhibition at OHBM 2019 in Rome

Aiden Nguyen ntbaovn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 14:15:09 EDT 2019

So great Eleftherios,

Hope that I can pass by and see you!

Aiden Nguyen

--
Nguyen Thien Bao, PhD
Director and Founder, HBB Tech, Vietnam
Co-founder, HBB Solutions, Vietnam
Head, R&D Division, Cardano Labo, Vietnam
NeuroInformatics Laboratory (NILab), Fondazione Bruno Kessler (FBK),
Trento, Italy
Centro Interdipartimentale Mente e Cervello (CIMeC), Universita degli Studi
di Trento, Italy
Surgical Planning Laboratory (SPL), Department of Radiology, BWH, Harvard
University, MA, USA
Lecturer, Faculty of Information Technology, University of Technology and
Education, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Email: bao at bwh.harvard.edu or tbnguyen at fbk.eu or baont at
hbbsolution.com or ntbaovn at gmail.com
Fax: +39.0461.283.091