[Neuroimaging] Who is at sfn - come to chat at DataLad booth 4113

Yaroslav Halchenko yoh at onerussian.com
Sun Nov 13 12:02:25 EST 2016

Would be glad to display or distribute promotional materials on python open source projects relevant to our common endeavor ;-) .
As always, at the booth, I will display some python materials but primarily only digital version  making visitors to download their own copy of PDF, see http://centerforopenneuroscience.org/engage . So if you would like to add or adjust your project within those trifolds, there is still time.
--
Sent from a phone which beats iPhone.