[Neuroimaging] [dipy] Eddy current correction

Ariel Rokem arokem at gmail.com
Fri May 20 10:36:43 EDT 2016

Hi Sulantha,

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 10:50 AM, Sulantha Sanjeewa <sulantha.s at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> I was wondering if the dipy package includes functions to do eddy current
> correction. I was going through the 2014 publication, and it mentions plans
> to implement this.
> Can you please let me know if this is available, and if not an alternative?

No eddy current correction in Dipy yet, although there has been a bit of
progress in recent months (on this branch:
https://github.com/sahmed95/dipy/tree/eddy), and we might see some more
progress moving forward (the author of that branch is one of our GSoC
students this summer). For now, other software packages (e.g., FSL,
http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/EDDY) might serve you well.

Cheers,

Ariel