[Neuroimaging] Regarding acquisition of more 3d dwi images

Samuel St-Jean stjeansam at gmail.com
Wed May 18 03:07:46 EDT 2016

Try the hcp datasets, all same acquisitions, high res, multishell, over 500
subjects and freely available.

For other datasets, like the sherbrooke one, its only people putting it
online for others to re-use. I also have a 1.2mm and 1.9mm from the same
subject (but probably different from the 3 shell one, scanned in Sherbrooke
also) over here if you want https://github.com/samuelstjean/nlsam_data