[Neuroimaging] Nibabel release imminent

Samuel St-Jean stjeansam at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 05:38:19 EDT 2016

Add (bool) option to do so but not enforce it, so everyone can be happy?
It also won't produce undesired side effects, I remember when I bench
stuff I always have a tons of symlink in the same folder (tractometer
style stuff actually) coming from everywhere, and replacing those with
new original files might break people stuff in hard to find out way.