[Neuroimaging] Nipy.org new website needs a complete remake

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Sat Jul 25 10:41:55 CEST 2015

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 08:57:48PM -0400, Eleftherios Garyfallidis wrote:
> It seems that nipy.org has recently changed. The previous page was much
> better from what we have now.

I agree with you that the previous page was much better in term of design
(more colors, a more structured layout, and an image that looked like a
brain clearly visible) and of content (clear list of main projects and
subprojects).

However, the change was advertised. I understand that you missed it: we
all have too much mails and too many things to do.

I think that you could make proposals and maybe pull requests to shape
the website toward something that you like better. It would be great.

Gaël