[Neuroimaging] Nibabel API change - always read as float

Alexandre ABRAHAM abraham.alexandre at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 01:19:52 CEST 2015

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 1:08 AM, Brendan Moloney <moloney at ohsu.edu> wrote:

>    Sorry, I could be a bit more diplomatic some times. I don't mean to
> discourage anyone from participating in the conversation.

Don't worry, you were diplomatic enough ;). What I meant is that we clearly
have two sides here: people who consider nifti data as intrinsically float,
and people who think that the type is actually meaningful. There is no
chance that one side changes the other side's view. I rested my case and I
think that I have nothing more to add to the conversation.

dtype is fine for me, and I'd like to be None by default.

Alex.