[Neuroimaging] Dipy - Problem creating the fiber trackting of my data

Jorge Rudas jrudascas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 01:22:03 CEST 2015

Hi again,

I thought it would be more useful to give you more information about what
we are trying to do:

   - We have information of multiples subjects from 1.5T GE Health
   Care resonator and 24 diffusion directions.

   - This data have been converted from DICOM to .nii 4D by using dcm2nii
   (the .bvec and .bval are generated automatically during the conversion).

   - When in doubt of the quality of conversion, we reconstruct the model
   tensor and tractography of the data after conversion, with MedINRIA and
   tractography produced is very good.

   - With DIPY, we basically tried to replicate the example *Deterministic
   tracking with EuDX on Tensor Fields *(
   http://nipy.org/dipy/examples_built/tracking_eudx_tensor.html#example-tracking-eudx-tensor)
   using our data.

   - For that purpose, we have only made a task of preprocessing
   (segmentation of the brain using median_otsu of DIPY). We have no other
   activity preprocessing.

   - The rest of the implementation is exactly like the example.

Regard

Dear Dipy Team