[Neuroimaging] Website Update

Ben Cipollini bcipolli at ucsd.edu
Sat Aug 22 19:32:11 CEST 2015

I'm trying to install Jekyll now, and will see if I can reproduce the
problem. If so, I may have a few mins today to think about a solution.

Vanessa, do you have a sense of why this is happening? Is the problem
finding a solution to a problem you understand well, or is the problem
investigating why this is happening to start with?

Thanks!
Ben