[PyDelhi] [X-POST] Keynote Speaker suggestions for PyCon India 2024

riya dutta riyadutta2810 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 01:34:16 EST 2024

Hi everyone!

As you might already know, the preparations for PyCon India 2024 are
underway[1]. We want to kick off the process of selecting the Keynote
Speakers for the conference.

If you're new to PyCon India, our keynotes are a highlight; they're not
just talks but impactful presentations delivered by distinguished community
members. They provide valuable insights and perspectives from their
experiences, genuinely elevating the conference atmosphere.

Please share your keynote speaker suggestions on the GitHub Discussion [2].
Please remember to send in one keynote speaker suggestion per comment
containing a brief description of the speaker or include a link to the
speaker's bio. If you like a speaker suggestion, please vote by writing a
line about your vote, e.g., "I would also love to hear X as a keynote
speaker [because of these Y reasons]".

We encourage suggestions from both Indian and International backgrounds as
we aim to create a diverse lineup.

We will start reaching out to keynote speakers in the order of preference
within the next few weeks. Please suggest your keynote speakers by March
10th 23:59 IST.

[1]. https://mail.python.org/pipermail/inpycon/2024-January/013416.html
[2]. https://github.com/pythonindia/inpycon2024-tasks/discussions/25

Regards,