[PyDelhi] [X-Post] PyCon India 2023 - Sponsorship & Tickets are live!

Sanchit Balchandani balchandani.sanchit at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 01:37:57 EDT 2023

Hi All

Hope you are doing well, as you might know, PyCon India is scheduled to
happen in Hyderabad from 29th Sep to 1st Oct, so I wanted to share some
quick updates in that regard.

   - PyCon India 2023 *ticket sales* are now live, Please feel free to
   purchase your *early bird tickets* via this link: [0]
   - Our call for Sponsors is also live. Please help us spread the word.
   The *sponsorship prospectus* is available at: [1]
   - Also, here are our confirmed keynotes so far:
      - Rushabh Mehta
      - Jessica Greene
      - Shailesh Kumar
      - Marcelo Trylesinski
      - Ee Durbin (he has confirmed his interest, and we are currently
      awaiting his final confirmation)
   - PyCon India CFP [2] is still *open*, we have got around 50 proposals
   so far, please do *help* us spread the word. If you are interested
   please send a proposal.

For more details, feel free to check our weekly check-in Minutes of Meeting
(MoM) document here: [3] and Zulip[4].

Regards
Sanchit
Team PyCon India 2023