[PyDelhi] PyDelhiConf 2023 Discussion : Minutes of Meeting [23 Apr]

Ishaan Arora ishaanarora1000 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 10:00:48 EDT 2023

*MoM 25/04/23 : Marketing Meet*

*Attendees: engagepy, Daksh, Ishaan, Satya*

1. Share Creds Email and Twitter with engagepy via DM

2. Add Staff to LinkedIn and Facebook Page

3. Share Instagram Credentials

*Post These, engagepy will:*

1) Create official Semrush Account

2) Validate Tokens for SM Assets

3) Write Copy, await Visual Media from Daksh

4) Automate marketing, all the way to event.

Regards
Ishaan Arora