[PyDelhi] Hiring: Senior Software Engineer at Salarybox (YC S21 | Gurgaon)

Peeyush Goyal peeyush at salarybox.in
Mon Sep 6 15:09:46 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I'm Peeyush - the founder of Salarybox, a YCombinator backed startup. We
are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (python / django), with 3+
years of experience.

At Salarybox, our vision is to enable Financial Inclusion for about 300
Million blue collar workers.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Architect and develop our core systems from scratch.
   - Deploy and maintain the product on AWS.
   - Guide the team in making strategic technical decisions.
   - Find and address performance issues.

*Requirements:*

   - 3+ years experience as a backend engineer.
   - Expert in Python.
   - Experience with databases (MongoDB, MySql/Postgres, Redis etc. ).
   - Good understanding of Mobile App development.
   - Good understanding of platforms (Docker, Google Cloud Platform, AWS,
   Azure etc. ).
   - Basic understanding of Dev Ops.
   - Previous experience architecting and developing back-end systems and
   an understanding of scalable microservice architecture.
   - Hands-on attitude and ability to drive solutions to completion.

If you are interested, please contact me directly.

Best
Peeyush
Founder, Salarybox <https://www.linkedin.com/company/salary-box>