[PyDelhi] Greetings from PyConf Hyderabad 2020! - Invitation to collaborate as Community Partner

Shashank Kumar shashankkumarkushwaha at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 08:08:32 EST 2020

Hello Jatin and Team PyConf Hyd,

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Wednesday, November 11, 2020 4:56 PM, Jatin Goel <jatingoel1037 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> Hope everyone is doing well. I'm writing to you on behalf of the
Hyderabad Python User Group (HydPy)[1] about our 3rd edition of PyConf
Hyderabad 2020 (Virtual)[2]. It's a 2 day multi-track conference happening
on 5th and 6th December.

> This year we've made few changes to the conference format which includes
NO Sponsors but instead of that we've Community Partners, to promote Python
and other OSS communities in India.

> Check out the presentation attached for more details about the conference
and the Community Partner Program. (Or visit this link -
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1HA3Y9Rqv30PAC36bnfZ3NstZR0mPYwij_2GIV4BbYI8/edit?usp=sharing
)

> We would love to have the PyDelhi team collaborate and support community
initiatives like this. Looking forward to hearing from you.

> And thank you for all you do in the community :)
Thanks for reaching out to PyDelhi. The proposal looks good to me, I would
still wait for other volunteers to have a look and reply to this thread. I
extend my support as a volunteer and part of PyDelhi. Please find PyDelhi's
logo from this location whichever is suitable -
https://github.com/pydelhi/pydelhi.github.io/tree/master/assets/images

> [1] - https://www.hydpy.org/
> [2] - https://pyconf.hydpy.org/2020/
>
> Best Regards,