[PyDelhi] PyDelhi Anniversary Meetup - 15 February

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 12:53:09 EST 2020

Hello folks,
PyDelhi is back with another special meetup this month celebrating its 9th
anniversary since its inception in 2011. The venue for our meetup scheduled
for 15 February 2020 has been finalized at Nykaa Gurgaon [1]. Thank you
Team Nykaa for sponsoring the venue to host yet another amazing PyDelhi
meetup for this month.

Further details are available on the meetup page [2]. Please RSVP [2] to
give us an estimated headcount and receive further updates for the same.
Also, you can help us by spreading the word about our meetup through
LinkedIn [3] and Twitter [4] Looking forward to seeing you all at the
meetup.

Best,
Vipul Gupta
Mixster <https://mixstersite.wordpress.com/> | Github