[PyDelhi] Anniversary Meetup 12th January [PyDelhi & Blockchain Devs]

Mayank mayankapex3 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 08:06:22 EST 2019

Hello Geeks,

PyDelhi[1] wishes you a very Happy New Year! With lots of excitement we are
back with our first meetup of this year. Every year's first meetup is
precious for us, as we celebrate its as our anniversary meetup and this
meetup is along with the Blockchain Developers Community[2] also. In the
previous year, we have successfully conducted bi-weekly meetups and
DevSprints and collaborated with different organizations in conducting
other meetups too. We are trying to take community to next level this year.

Please do RSVP to the event[3]. We will try to accommodate you if we have
space.

Date and Time:
12th Jan 2019
11 A.M. - 02:00 P.M.

Venue:
Microsoft Corporation
DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase III
Gurgaon

Schedule:
11:00 - 11:30 People Walk in & Introductions
11:30 - 11:45 Roadmap of Blockchain Devs for 2019
11:45 - 12:00 Roadmap of PyDelhi for 2019
12:00 - 12:20 Assistive Tech for blind in python by Dinesh kaushal
12:20 - 12:45 Edge Computing - Hype or enabler by Arif Khan
12:45 - 13:00 Cloud, Edge, 5g solutions on Blockchain by Vipin Rathi
13:00 - 13:30 L2 Networking in SDN by Abhimanyu Bhaater
13:30 - 13:45 Brain storming on SDN/NFV use cases in Blockchain
13:45 - 14:00 Celebrations

Note:
There is a strict entry at the venue do please carry your Govt. photo ID
card with you.

Regards,
Mayank (PyDelhi Volunteer)
(http://gozmit.xyz)