[PyDelhi] PyDelhi MOU With BitGrit

satyakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 03:18:35 EDT 2019

its too vague , what specifics were discussed ?

>    -
>
>    ●  Curriculum development support
>
> Like what kind of support are they looking for and who owns the delivery
timelines, copyright  and how are they planning to compensate for it ?

>    -
>
>    ●  Skill Development Programs

Same questions as above

>    -
>
>    ●  Open Source contribution

This one if they start interacting more with community and showing what
specific contributions they are looking for it will help us all

Other things in kind like food , space and beverages we need not have any
formal aggerement since its just they want to give us as a good will gesture

thanks,
-Satya
Satyakam.dev <http://satyakam.dev/> | afrost.org | fossevents.in
<http://www.fossevents.in/>
** For all official purposes use my name as Satyakam Goswami **