[PyDelhi] PyDelhi Dev-Sprint | A little special this time

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 07:59:38 EDT 2018

Hi folks,

It's Saturday again, and PyDelhi is back with Developer Sprints this
time to happen at 91 SpringBoard, Nehru Place, New Delhi [1]. If you
are remotely new to open-source or even don't know what it is. Then
this is THE place where you should spend your Saturday. We are going
to code, teach and learn some amazing new things that you would
probably regret missing. Also, we appreciate that you bring all your
friends along. RSVP now if you haven't !! [2]

It's a little special this time for all of us at PyDelhi, as of now we
have over  8100+ python lovers on our meetup page. People from all
corners of Delhi-NCR have come, networked and talked in our meetup
over the years. This makes us proud and you should be too. Thanks for
being a part of it.
And we are not stopping yet.

With all the support shown by our members and volunteers in our
previous meetups, we are planning even more exciting content, talks
and workshops in the coming weeks. We urge all our members to come
together, to contribute and discuss the current course of PyDelhi. We
will be having a small interactive session where you tell us what
should we do to make our next meetup better. Stay tuned and follow, us
on our social channels listed on our website for all future updates.
[3]

--
Cordially,
Vipul Gupta