[PyDelhi] [pydatadelhi] Announcing PyData Delhi 2017, CfP and tickets

Manoj Pandey manojpandey1996 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 07:29:27 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,
We're excited to announce our very first annual PyData conference, happening in
Delhi -

hosted byIndraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi onSeptember 2-3,
2017.

(More details are available on thewebsite. Read more about PyData at
http://pydata.org)

Call for Proposals has started and the deadline isJuly 31, 2017.
If you want to submit a proposal, head over tohttp://bit.do/pydd17-cfp

Tickets to the conference are open. You can purchase one from our event on
Explara:http://bit.do/pydd17-tickets

Please spread the word around, so more people can know about the conference.
Link to tweet:https://twitter.com/PyDataDelhi/status/885156735534616576

- For announcements, follow us on Twitterhere, or join the Telegram channelhere
.

- If you have any queries regarding the conference, feel free to contact us
through email or Telegram.

- Interested in sponsoring the conference?Here is the sponsor brochure.

Hope for your participation. (:

Regards,

Manoj Pandey

Organizer, PyData Delhi