[PyDelhi] [Commercial] Urgent: Python Django Developers needed

Mall Hopp hopp at mallhopp.com
Fri Sep 30 04:50:44 EDT 2016

Hi Guys ,

We are building a product in offline retail. The technology stack used for
building the product is Backend- Python Django , Front end- Angular js . We
have already built the version 1 but facing some minor issues in them and
moreover we are trying to add some awesome features to the product.

We are looking for guys either full-time or freelancers(work from our
office) to work with us on this project.

If you are interested please contact Mr Nilesh on +91-8882589289 or drop a
line on hopp at mallhopp.com.