[PyDelhi] Book your tickets for PyDelhi Conf now !!

Sandeep Nagar sandeep.nagar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 02:14:46 EST 2016

Hi All,

I am an assistant professor at G D Goenka I will come with a group of about
10+ students whom i have taught python and now teaching IoT using Raspberry
Pi and python. Hope that my students will learn a lot in this activity. I
have also proposed a workshop on IoT using Raspberry Pi and python
https://cfp.pydelhi.org/pydelhi-conference-2016/proposals/iot-with-python-and-raspberry-pi/
and
hope we can contribute meaninfully to make this activity a good one :)

cheers

---------
(http://sandeepnagar4.wix.com/compuski )
---------