[PyDelhi] [PyDelhiConf] Call For Volunteers

Peeyush Aggarwal peeyushaggarwal94 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 13:09:49 EST 2016

Hello Everyone,

As we have started discussions and looking to finalize the second iteration
of PyDelhiConf scheduled in the month of March, we are seeking the support
of the community to help make this event a success.

The interested people are requested to fill the form [1] and let us know
about their interest and availability to conduct the conference.

Please respond to this thread for any queries, suggestions or feedback.

Regards
Peeyush
PyDelhi

[ 1 ]https://goo.gl/forms/oMkv0y6suIXoeGh72