[PyDelhi] Next Meetup

qua non akshayaurora at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 11:35:34 CEST 2015

Hey folks,

 Just to be redundant and be sure every one known about this upcoming meet,
we are confirmed with 91 Spring boards Okhla for the venue for this meet,
 they will be sponsoring the refreshments too.

Event details on the following page
http://www.meetup.com/pydelhi/events/225301969/

I am copy pasting the info for those that don't want to make the effort to
click :P

   -
   - Saturday, September 19, 20152:00 PM to 6:00 PM
   - 91 Springboard E-43/1, Okhla Phase II, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
   <http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=E-43%2F1%2C+Okhla+Phase+II%2C+New+Delhi%2C+Delhi+110020%2C+Delhi%2C+in>

   E-43/1, Okhla Phase II, New Delhi, Delhi 110020, Delhi(edit map)
   -

   The agenda of this meet is the same as our last one.

   2 p.m - 4 p.m Workshop on Scipy by Amit Sethi

   About Amit Sethi: He is the lead Technical Architect at Siminars.com

   Prerequisites:
   -----------------

   - python2.x/3.x
   - numpy
   - SciPy
   - IPython

   Slides: https://www.sharelatex.com/project/55e345383877bc3347f05d68

   4:00 - 4:05 Break

   4:05 - 4:35 Talk on Ansible. - Anuvrat Prashr

   4:35 -  4:40 Break

   4:40 - 5:30 Flash Talks

   5:30 - 6:00 Hiring/ Product Pitches,  Interactive session where any one
   can ask anything from any one.

   6:00pm: .. Dispersal.

   6:00 - 6:30 PyDelhi volunteer meet.