[PyDelhi] Research for submitting proposal for next Pycon India.

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Mon Oct 26 03:31:32 EDT 2015

Hi,

Sorry, missed the meeting on the 17th as I was down with a bad cough
and cold, and have only started feeling better.

Did speak with Prof. Andrew Lynn, and the JNU conference facilities
should be sufficient both for the small conference in Feb., and Pycon
India. We should discuss this in our next meeting/conference call as
Prof. Lynn says that JNU could participate in the conference, with
attendant benefits in terms of cost and organisation, if one of the
tracks could be big data with Python. This is also an area where they
could bring in speakers from the scientific community.

Regards,
Gora