[PyDelhi] Research for submitting proposal for next Pycon India.

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Thu Oct 8 11:32:53 CEST 2015

Hi all,

Sorry, rushed for time, so a quick reply to everyone:
* Please do not see me as being negative all the time. I would love to see
a Pycon India in Delhi, but let's take things a step at a time. IMHO, it is
imperative to do at least one smaller event before that.
* @Akshay @Amit: We can meet Sat. in South Delhi (Siri Fort Auditorium is
fine). I thought that there was an urgency because of the 9-10 day deadline
for the proposal for Pycon India, but if not, we could also go with the
planned meeting on 17th.
* Vinay's inputs on possible venues are great. Let's discuss these
* I am not sure if I can be somewhere with decent network access for the
call at 9pm tonight, but will try.

Regards,
Gora