[PyDelhi] Open Data Camp + Volunteer meet

qua non akshayaurora at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 16:28:36 EST 2015

Hey folks,

It's now time to pull up our laces and tighten up our stance for finalizing
the PyCon India venue.

Open Data Camp is holding it's annual camp at CSDS
http://odc.datameet.org/odcdelhi2015

Those  of us who would be around in the event plan to hold a volunteers
meet just after lunch(30 minutes); for  discussing ::

- The finalization of the venue for PyConIndia .
- Finalizing the date and venue for PyDelhi mini conference.

If you want to attend the meet, come join us at CSDS.

Kind Regards