[PyDelhi] Ncr-Python.in Digest, Vol 57, Issue 2

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Thu Nov 5 01:31:15 EST 2015

On 3 November 2015 at 13:04, Sami Ullah <sami.ullah at srijan.in> wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> Is there any mentorship programme available for new people to python.
> I am looking for a system where person gets trained on project and gets his
> hands dirty on problems a common dev or python qa faces.

Not quite sure if this is what you are referring to, but we are offer
internships where you work on code that will become part of a live
product, and are guided through the the process of development. If
this sounds interesting, please email me off-list.

Regards,
Gora

P.S. Please do not reply to an email digest in order to start a new thread.