[Ncr-Python.in] PyCon 2016 - Delhi

Saurabh Kumar thes.kumar at gmail.com
Sat May 23 05:32:52 CEST 2015

> Can we assemble
>  - a team (of self motivated people with enough free time to devote to the
> cause)?
>  - a venue ?
>  - sponsors ?
>  - (include things I have missed).

How about the current and past Pycon India organizers help reflux this
document https://github.com/pythonindia/pyconindia-handbook

The next set of task as I see for now are:
1. Form a team and distribute responsibilities.
2. Milestone 1: Get 5+ sponsors from python-ncr region for this year
3. Milestone 2: Prepare a list of essentials requirements for a event like
this e.g. food, accommodation, wifi, space, etc.