[Ncr-Python.in] Casual meet tomorrow, C.P Food, Drinks and Geek talk.

qua non akshayaurora at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 13:19:57 CET 2015

Hi,

Amit: You, me: outside-> fist fight. :p

Kidding aside , could you folks help me out a bit though? I sent a mail
asking for any students on the mailing list to consider applying for  Kivy
as a GSOC project for the summers. I would like to send this same message
out to any educational institutes out there.

If any of you guys are in contact with educational institutes and could
help spread the word, I would be grateful.

Kind Regards
Akkshay