[PyDelhi] Sponsors (was Re: [Ncr-Python.in] [Pydelhi] Minutes of meeting hangout session 18-06-2015)

Saurabh Kumar thes.kumar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 06:46:56 CEST 2015

> We are  looking for sponsors for a Virtual Server with the following
specs

> Ram 512 MB - 1 GB
> HDD Space  30 GB
>
> This server will be used  for the following purposes
>
> Etherpad : pads.pydelhi.org , we will be using this for planning ,
ideation and notes taking for the group .
> IRC Bot (maximus)  : Will be  based on Hubot for logging and monitoring
the channel
> ZNC server : IRC bouncer for the community
>
> let us know if you have any further questions and queries regarding the
same.

Another thing came to my mind which we can host under the banner of
https://pydelhi.org
that requires server resource is http://www.planetplanet.org/ (thoughts?).

The idea is to provide a platform/audience that can keep up and encourage
blog writing in
out community.

That said, here is final list of applications under proposal for hosting:

- Etherpad[1] : pads.pydelhi.org , we will be using this for planning ,
ideation and notes taking for the group .
- IRC Bot (maximus)  : Will be  based on Hubot[2] for logging and
monitoring the channel
- ZNC server[3] : IRC bouncer for the community
- Planet Feed Reader[4] : To aggregate community blog posts via RSS feeds

We are looking for both infrastructure providers as well as maintainer for
these applications.

We as a community, welcome and appreciate your contribution.

Cheers,

**Footnotes:

[1] http://etherpad.org/
[2] https://hubot.github.com/