[PyDelhi] Lets meetup on 4th of July 2015

Vinay Dahiya vinay.not.nice at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 23:47:43 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,

With all due regards. To keep up the tradition of meeting up. Let's
plan a meetup on 4th of July.

This is a call for venue possibility with the following:
- A place to host a small 1-2 hour workshop before the meetup
- Internet connection
- Projector for the talks during the meetup
- In a good locality (requested by female members of the community)

Please submit this form in this regards or reply to this mail thread:
http://goo.gl/forms/InUydXLLlT

Agenda:
1. Workshop : Dive into python part 1

Here is a link to fill in your info if you want to come to the workshop:
http://goo.gl/forms/mdcILSBMtN
For students out there don't hesitate its free. The link here is just
to make arrangements based on head count.

This thought came up during the regular hangout call that happens on
Thursdays night at 9. The idea to host small 1-3 parts workshops to
keep continuity and help out new-comers in the python related techs.

2. Talks to be finalized and reported by @Anuvrat
3. Review of our efforts towards candidature for Pycon India 2016
4. Some thing that you might want to propose.

More:
The course about the workshop will be published soon as well. Do share
the link pro-actively where-ever you can.

We are still looking for Core Organisers/Volunteers for Pydelhi/PyCon
Delhi Edition. Please fill out the form here if you are interested and
haven't done it yet:

http://bit.ly/pydelhi-call-for-core-organisers

--
Regards,