[PyDelhi] Call for companies to provide Sponsorship for meet up.

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Fri Jul 31 22:31:22 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have been bemused by watching this thread. People do know me as being a
curmodgeon, so please pardon me if this comes across as harsh, but can we
focus on important things?

While I am sure that many companies, including ours, would be glad to
provide space and pay for any food/drink, but could we maybe have 3-5
regular meetings and establish a consensus on how the group is going to
function before jumping to such trivial matters?

Regards,
Gora