[PyDelhi] Call for companies to provide Sponsorship for meet up.

qua non akshayaurora at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 08:11:42 CEST 2015

Hi Folks,

We have seen some nice companies come up for the
meet up and pitch them self to freshers/professionals
to try and hire them.

This a very welcome part of our PyDelhi and a
healthy one.

To try and keep this relationship healthy and to try and
keep the meet ups even more popular with students,
freshers and professionals we need some investment
from the companies who see a vested interest in keeping
this going.

We are looking for providing better services like snacks,
drinks, food, investment to help us arrange good places
for meet up etc.

Specifically for our next meet up we have arranged for a
place at Hauz Khas Social. http://www.socialoffline.in
Being a restaurant they do not allow outside food.

We need companies to standup and offer to pickup
the tab for snacks, drinks being offered to attendees
for the next meet.

Our next meet is on the 8th August, so we need to hear
back from the companies before that so we can manage
things before hand.

For a more detailed pitch on what you as a company get out
of sponsoring PyDelhi please look at our PyDelhi Sponsorship
document.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eRwfTvFhgJwNklo4Fpd7C2DUIpw58YEdQkaE-2Jt_34/edit

Kind Regards
Akkshay

p.s.
 If you have any additions/changes or things to discuss
about this please do not hesitate to chime in.