[PyDelhi] [Ncr-Python.in] Video Upload related help

Saurabh Kumar thes.kumar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 11:01:22 CEST 2015

We would like to thank our friends at Colorblind Production for helping
with the
animation for our PyDelhi community logo. It's available under creative
commons
license and we will be using it for our published videos and elsewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV9RPbgJ4Ts

Being a community, we value the contribution of people from any field and
not
just those who are directly coding in Python. Do checkout the website[1][2]
for the
awesome work produced by them.

Also, subscribe to our youtube channel[3] to remain updated with the
upcoming
videos.

**Footnotes
[1] http://colorblindproduction.net/