[PyDelhi] [minutes] Weekly call 27 Aug 2015

Anuvrat Parashar anuvrat at anuvrat.in
Thu Aug 27 18:44:14 CEST 2015

Namaskar

Continuing the tradition of weekly calls, we had an hour long chit-chat
session
on Thursday, 27th August 2015, 9 - 10 pm. It was attended by: Rajat,
Akshay, Amit, Sanyam and Anuvrat.

Besides the pointless banter we discussed on the following lines:

- Logo
    - Approach professional designers.
    - Announce the designing-contest on social media

- pydelhi.org/conference
    - dummy page already setup, create a pull request to add more stuff to
it.
    - create FAQ section containing some info about the conference
    - sponsorship document / prospectus needs to be prepared [Akshay]
    -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pkx9Jql9Em1A_kKIgC_Z3Oxnt3QNMYqmd-8pw8wfR-0/edit

- to increase the people interested in volunteering:
    - we shall announce a volunteer of the week
    - Summary of what happened last week + what we will do next week
    - Share specific TODO requirements for people to complete.
    - talk about the above things right after the talk and before the [job]
section.

- in the next meetup, 5 September 2015
    - Amit PureEnergy shall be giving the workshop, most likely.
    - workshop by someone from opendaylight foundation -
http://github.com/talks/issues/1

Thats about it from this week. We shall talk again next thursday.
These calls are open for everybody interested in contributing, so make sure
you attend.
We might be having the next call on http://mumble.info - so have your
system setup.

Cheers