[PyDelhi] Call for logo for PyDelhi Conference

Rajat Goyal 404rajat at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 23:47:28 CEST 2015

Hi folks,

Thanks for such a great response to the choice for the name of the
conference. 'PyDelhi Conference' was selected as the name. Next step is to
select a Logo for the same.

This goes out to the artists in our midst, we are looking for a Logo for
our first PyDelhi Conference. PyDelhi Conference is an annual conference
with experts from various fields giving talks on their respective subjects.

Since PyDelhi Conference is a volunteer driven event, it would be apt if
the new logo comes from the community itself. Thus, we are organising a
Logo Making Competition.

The agenda is simple, make a logo for 'PyDelhi Conference'. The logo should
relate to Python. Be as creative as you can.

Size of the logo: Square, 1:3 ratio (wide version)

Format of the logo: .eps, .ai, editable pdf, .svg. (any one, in order of
preference)

Submit your entries at : Just give us a link to your art.

The winning entry shall be used as the logo of PyDelhi Conference, and the
winner shall get a T-shirt. The winning entry shall be decided by a vote
via a Google Form, following approval of PSF[1]

The rules are as follows:

1) You cannot use copyrighted content.

2) You cannot pass someone else's work as your own. Plagiarism shall not be
tolerated, and you shall be disqualified.

3) You can submit multiple entries.

4) The competition ends on September 9. No entries shall be entertained
after that.

5) You must adhere to the guidelines put forward by PSF regarding the usage
of word ‘Python’ and the python logo[2]

6) Do not post your entries on this mailing list as attachments.

[1]: https://www.python.org/psf-landing/

[2]: https://www.python.org/psf/trademarks/

Rajat Goyal
Software Programmer