[PyDelhi] Minutes of the Meeting [Bullet Points] | 13th August 2015

Aniket Maithani maithani.aniket at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 18:17:31 CEST 2015

Hi Everyone,

Here are some of the bullet points of the meeting that took place on 13th
August. I am not particularly good with documenting stuff so if someone can
just elaborate on this a bit more, that would be fine.

Minutes of The Meeting : [GOOGLE HANGOUT]
[Bullet Points]

1. Timeline [ 10 Weeks Timeline for Mini-Conference]
2. Roles and Responsibility [Volunteers]
3. Speaker Affairs
4. Using "Junction" or any other web-based app for CFP.
5. Getting PyDelhi Mini-Conf Website up and running by 20th.
6. Venue ?? [PyDelhi Mini-Conf]
7. Finalising the dates as to start CFP.
8. Budget and resourcing the major thing to be discussed regarding the
Mini-Conf.
9. Venue : Finalisation [talk to the JNU Folks regarding the venue]
10. Vinay is going to make a list of "possible" venue.
11. Talking to JNU folks (Satya has a contact there)
12. Ask people who have submitted talks/workshop for PyCon India to share
there talks here at our meetups or in PyDelhi Mini-Conf.
13. Dividing "ourselves" in groups/teams to discuss different aspects
of Mini-Conference and should be related to "specific" topic. e.g Speaker
Management. etc.

Cheers,

--
Aniket Maithani