[Ncr-Python.in] Meetup planned for this month

Vinay Dahiya vinay.not.nice at gmail.com
Mon May 12 12:41:56 CEST 2014

Hi Folks this is Vinay Dahiya, New to the group. I was looking for
opportunities to help out. And i think i can help out with the
management of book/record keeping stuff. and if there is facebook page
or group or twitter account i can surely help out with the updates as
well as on .
and if there is not one there i can make if it's ok with the members.

On the suggestion of meetup.com. i would say that adding one more
social network would not help much.

And i think this time the python meeting is scheduled @ IIC south
campus as we are clubing Linux User group meetup and python meetup.

Vinay Dahiya
http://vinaydahiya.com