[Ncr-Python.in] Meetup

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Thu Mar 20 08:28:20 CET 2014

On 20 March 2014 12:04, Rahul Gaur <rahul.nbg at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I work at OpenLabs[0] , we [1] at OpenLabs are avid Python lovers and we
> would be glad to host the meetup on 29th of March .
> We can easily provide space for 15-20 or even more people , we have internet
> access , Large Display and lot of love for python :)
> If strength is more than 10 people , we can arrange for projector otherwise
> 40 inch display should suffice ?
>

> I have added google maps link [2]  and here is the complete address :
[...]

Dear Rahul,

Thank you for the kind offer, and we would normally be glad to take you
up on it. However, this seems a little distant for people coming from Delhi.
It seems to be quite far even from the Noida City Centre Metro station. Is
there transport available from the Metro to your office?

Regards,
Gora