[Ncr-Python.in] [Needs Help] Fwd: Call for GNOME.Asia Summit 2015 Host Proposals

Shobha Tyagi tyagishobha at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 18:06:09 CEST 2014

Hi! All,

I have an invitation to write proposal to host GNOME.Asia Summit 2015 an
International open source conference in  my college i.e. Manav Rachna
International University, Faridabad.

I am really excited and wish it happen in NCR. I hope It will be a great
exposure for all the Open Source Enthusiasts.

To accomplish this task successfully I need to fetch few local (Indian)
open source sponsors for which I am worried as I have no clue where and
whom to contact.

Please help.
suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,