[Ncr-Python.in] Running a trigger with sqlalchemy that works with session.execute

Amit Sethi amit.pureenergy at gmail.com
Mon May 6 19:11:49 CEST 2013

Anyone who can help out with sqlalchemy related problem

I have a app which using sqlalchemy as the orm. As the app is one in
transition some of the update query's run through a session.execute .
However I need to create a trigger of some kind . I am trying to use
MapperExtensions but it seems that session.execute when it runs an update
does not actually create a Mapper event. How can I trigger one of the
mapper events?

Please do check these docs:
http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/rel_0_7/orm/deprecated.html

--