[Ncr-Python.in] [JOB] Need for Python Developer (Expert) for our office in Mumbai / Pune

Ruchi Shah ruchi at intelliswift.com
Fri Mar 1 12:08:59 CET 2013

Intelliswift is a premier IT solutions and services company, working with leading high-tech companies, high-growth internet companies, and financial services firms.  We provide professional and managed services, technology solutions, implementation, testing, maintenance services that help enterprises leverage their People, Processes, and Platforms.

Apart from augmenting our client's niche staffing requirements, our offshore capabilities include application development, product development, web portal development, web crawling, business intelligence and data warehousing.

We have need for Python Developer (Expert) for our office in Mumbai / Pune

Experience Level - 5 + yrs

Interview Process - Inperson interview

Description

Must be from Product Development Company only

Python development experience on payment domain is preferred.

Have minimum least 5+ years (Ideally 6 to 12 years) of experience in design and development, where most of it is with python programming

Familiarity with python web frameworks like Django, Tornado, Web2Py, Google AppEngine etc

Have good understanding of linux @ system level

Thanks

Ruchi Shah