[Ncr-Python.in] good project topic

Harpreet Singh Chawla preet10101992 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 22:04:56 CET 2013

i am an IT student in my 6th semester, b.tech.
we have a project on data mining this semester.
it can be great help if i can get some ideas from here.
one of the ideas that has popped into my head is information retrieval on
storage devices.i need to know if this project would be good.and i would
also like to have some more advice on how i can enhance this project.
if this is not a good idea, it would be great help if i can have some
better ones.
my research interest is operating systems.and language preference is
python,c.

thanking you