[Ncr-Python.in] Conducted the PythonMonth Workshop @ IIC, DU, South Campus

Raakesh kumar kumar3180 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 07:55:38 CEST 2013

[...]
On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 11:07 PM, Naeblis <naeblis.echo at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wish some of the more experienced Python hackers in the city would
> meet up occasionally as well. I consider myself an intermediate to
> somewhat-advanced Pythonista, but don't really know a lot of people here
> whom I can talk to about this.
>
> So consider a meetup (something like PyCon, but low-key?) for the rest
> of us non-intro people guys? :)
>
> [/...]
+1 We can meet on weekends and you don't need to know anyone if don't. Just
post agenda here and people will join you. Better would be on weekends. I
also feel like why only one PyCon? Why can't we have something similar here
in NCR region also. I know many students from North side are not able to
visit PyCon so what about creating similar event here also like few years
back we were having Freed.In in Delhi but it couldn't continue because lack
of enthusiasm. But we can start it again not just to meet up but to keep
the FOSS spirit live. I am open for any discussion and contribution.
But for now we can have meetups in JNU, if permitted or any easily
reachable place.
--
Regards
RAKESH KUMAR