[Ncr-Python.in] Small feed Back From a Newbie !!

Raakesh kumar kumar3180 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 19:51:38 CET 2012

[...]
On 11/20/12, Vishal Ruhela <vishalruhela at hcl.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the response Satya, and ir not every saturday then we can plan it
[/...]
I agree with Stya sir and if you have any agenda/topic to discuss or
want a seminar/talk, announce something and we can plan it in our
regular meetings.. And once we start getting a very good response, we
can also have a separate get together. As many of us may not be
interested in other topics. Last year if i remember properly, we had
started meeting each other but i don't know why it stopped. Maybe
because of lack of proper agenda but that's still open. At least i am
interested and open for it, though i hardly go to any such meetings
;).
[...]
> twice or once a month. Also, A facebook group will allow the group members
> to gel with each other. Also, group chat will sort out doubts of many.
>
> I think we need to convince the admins for the same.
> Admins, your response is awaited !!
[/...]

It's a community and there is no admin here (at least for this
purpose), you can announce your agenda and then plan it as per the
you can do that here also then there is no need of Facebook or any
other social network platform because we already have this one to
communicate. Come to meetings and if you wish to connect with anyone
personally, do that in meetings. Here like i posted in my previous
mail also we are not here to teach anyone but to share our knowledge
and learn from others, that's it. So why group chat? There is nothing
personal/hidden here. You post your doubts/suggestions and will get
ample of responses within a day and whenever you feel a need of talks
or meeting, announce it here. I think that would be a good idea. AFAIK
there are several IRC chats available for python and other open source
tools where you can talk to them for any help.
--
Regards
RAKESH KUMAR