[Ncr-Python.in] Looking for python developer in Gujarat

Henil Patel henilpatel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 07:08:22 CET 2012

Dear NCR Python Group Owners/Members,

I hope you are doing well & making good progress in your areas of work &
interests.

I am looking for a python developer who fits this profile and wants to work
with me from here (Nadiad, Gujarat). I request your help in connecting me
to young python developers looking for long term employment in this area.

We are a successful, young software and services firm - looking for a
Python Developer with about 1+ years of experience. Here are the details:
Hands-on Python Developer with 1+ years of experience to deliver scalable,
flexible, web-based data-management solutions. Excellent English
communication skills must. English Test will also be conducted.
Additional Desired Technical Qualifications:
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Javascript, HTML and CSS
- Experience with SQL
Position is in Nadiad, Gujarat. Salary will not be a constrain for
deserving candidate and we offer rapid career growth opportunities. Salary
range can be from $600 to $900 depending on performance in our tests &
interviews.

Note: Initially (during induction), it may be required to work during
evening hours to overlap with US day time (until around 9 PM IST) but later
on, it will be standard 9 AM to 5:30 PM Monday to Friday.
Only genuine & interested candidates (no consultant companies or
outsourcing firms) may contact immediately with Cover Letter and CV.
Reference check will be mandatory.
henilpatel at gmail.com

--
Henil Patel

www.ddualumni.org
www.ddu.ac.in

Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Save paper - Save
Trees.