[Ncr-Python.in] Python Freelancer Required Urgently!

himani himani.s at worldbizexpress.com
Thu Apr 19 13:18:36 CEST 2012

Hi Everyone,

I am a part of HR team in Word Biz Express, Bangalore and I have an urgent
requirement of Python Freelancer who has worked on pyramid framework & mongo
database.

The freelancer will be required to work for 6 hour daily for 2-3
weeks(initially). The project might extend later, depending on further
requirement.

Financials can be discussed once we finalize on the work.

Let me know if anyone from your group would be interested in this
opportunity or if you can refer someone who can does it.

Please forward your details on my email i.d for next steps.

Regards,

Himani Saxena

Human Resources

World Biz Express