[Ncr-Python.in] want to learn python

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue May 3 17:36:25 CEST 2011

Rakesh Kumar <kumar3180 at gmail.com> writes:

[...]

>  I think Dive into Python is a very good book for a beginner. Rather
> you watch videos, you should prefer books with good examples IMHO.

There are a bunch of Python books online. Googling for the titles should
give you the URLs.

* "Dive into Python" (Mark Pilgrim)
* "Learn Python the hard way" (Zed Shaw)
* "A byte of Python" (Swaroop CH)
* The python tutorial at http://docs.python.org/tutorial/index.html
* http://anandology.com/python-tutorial/ by Anand C.
* I've written one myself which I use for my introductory trainings. It's at http://nibrahim.net.in/self-defence/

P.S. Rakesh - consider trimming the email you're replying to. It's quite
tedious to have to scroll through 3 or 4 screenfuls to text to find what
you're trying to say.

--
Another Armenia, Belgium ... the weak innocents who always seem to be
located on a natural invasion route.